2015 Notice of Supporting Communities of Korean Culture
■ Supportive Subject
- Korean culture related communities that regularly gather and throw events or plan activities in non-profit base.
- Activities can be related to K-Pop, Korea Dramas Movies, Korean, etc.
- Community recruitment countries are as follows (in 15 countries) : Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Mexico, Thailand, the Republic of South Africa, the United Kingdom, the United States of America, Turkey (Community must be based in one of above regions.)
■ Period of Applying and Supporting
- Applying Period : 23th March (Mon) 19th April (Sun), 2015 (In Korea standard time)
- Announcement of Selection Results : within May (It will be announced on KOFICE homepage and by representatives’ email)
- Supporting Period : May November, 2015
■ How to support (the means of sponsorship)
- Event budget support
- Support 1 representative annual community events or regular base activities related to Korea culture.
- Amount of sponsorship will be approximately USD$2,000 3,000 per each community.
※ Support expenses example : venue rental fee, sound system rental fee, etc
※ Amount of sponsorship can be different according to the event size.
- Korea culture related contents support (K-Pop CD or DVD, Korea accessories, etc)
- To plan a KOFICE supported events with abundant Korean culture contents to settle as a representative annual activity of community.(Events must include more than one Korean culture-related main program content.)
- To promote positively the event before and after by PR tools like SNS or media.
- To make event official poster and promotional material.
- (Important) To get KOFICE support, community must submit necessary documentaries on the selected event in detail according to the below process.
Before an event : 1) Event plan form 2) Budget plan form
After an event : 1) Event result report 2) Expenditure report
※ Event photos should be submitted separately.
※ All receipts should be submitted with an expenditure report.
※ Each report forms will be delivered to only selected communities.
■ Evaluation Standards
1) Size of the Community : 20
2) Community’s Activities (Previous & Current) :20
3) Event Plan for 2014 : 40
4) Expected Ripple Effect : 20
※ It may be favorably evaluated on ’Size of the Community’ if the actual members actively participate in community.
※ It may be favorably evaluated on ’Community’s Activities (Previous & Current)’ if the community has previous experiences in organizing events.
※ It may be favorably evaluated on ’Expected Ripple Effect’ to make PR plan with media or press.
※ It may be favorably evaluated on ’Expected Ripple Effect’ to make the event more influential by getting fund raising from partnerships.
■ How to apply
- Application (in Korean or English)
1) Submit Application Form : In designated form (The attached file)
2) Submit Detailed Activity Plan for 2015 : In free form (MS Word-max 2 pages / MS PowerPoint 5 slides)
※ Refer to the community activities by KOFICE homepage (http://www.kofice.or.kr/)
- Apply via E-mail to email@example.com
※ Submitted documents will not be returned.
The Chairman of KOFICE
(Korea Foundation for International Culture Exchange)
plus informations : 2015_guidelines_for_applicants_eng_.docx (Word : 25.1 ko)
plus informations : 2015_guidelines_for_applicants_kor_.docx (Word : 24.9 ko)
plus informations : 2015_sponsorship_application_form_eng_.docx (Word : 29.3 ko)
plus informations : 2015_sponsorship_application_form_kor_.docx (Word : 28.9 ko)